Jenn-Air Electronic Radiant Downdraft 30inch Sale in Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler AZ
We have BIG REBATES for Jenn-Air, and we process them for you at no cost. This way you know exactly what your bottom line cost less your rebates is, and, that your rebates are professionally processed to get them ASAP.
This Jenn-Air® luxury electric radiant downdraft cook-top offers a sleek cooking surface with four radiant elements, which offer responsive performance. It also features the impressive JX3 downdraft ventilation system, which quickly and efficiently clears the air without a hood.
Specifications Configuration and Overview
- Cooktop Type: Downdraft
- Size: 30
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Radiant
- Number of Burners: 4
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: No
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Left Front Size: 9″/6″
- Left Front Power: 3000W
- Left Front Type: Dual
- Left Rear Size: 8″
- Left Rear Power: 1800W
- Left Rear Type: Single
- Right Front Size: 6″
- Right Front Power: 1200W
- Right Front Type: Single
- Right Rear Size: 9″/6″
- Right Rear Power: 2200W
- Right Rear Type: Simmer
- Depth: 22 1/8
- Height: 18 3/8
- Width: 30
- Cutout Depth: 21 1/8
- Cutout Width: 28 7/8
- Industry’s Best Performing Ventilation System 1 – JX3 downdraft cooktops feature the industry’s best performing ventilation system 1
- JX3 Downdraft Ventilation System with 3-Speed Fan – The powerful JX3 downdraft uses proximity ventilation to capture smoke and cooking odors right at the cooking surface, to powerfully clear the air without requiring a hood.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation – This luxury electric radiant downdraft cooktop is convertible to duct-free ventilation, allowing it to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen. With our duct-free conversion kit (not included), it creates a ventilation system that doesn’t require running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Two 9″/6″ Dual-Choice Elements – Two element sizes allow you to match your cookware to the appropriate size, for more consistent and efficient heating.
- Four Radiant Elements – These four fast-heating ribbon-shaped elements create heat from below the cooktop’s sleek glass-ceramic surface.
- 8-Inch 1,800-Watt Element – This luxury cooktop offers a powerful 1,800-watt element, at an optimal size for medium-sized and large cookware.
- 6-Inch 1,200-Watt Element – This element, sized for optimal heating of smaller and medium-sized cookware, delivers 1,200 watts of cooking power.
- 475 CFM Rating – This luxury electric radiant downdraft cooktop’s ventilation system operates at up to 475 CFM to powerfully remove smoke, steam and cooking odors.
- Easy-to-Clean Short Plenum – This plenum, which pulls the air through the ventilation chamber from its hidden position beneath the air grill, is easy to clean thanks to its short height.
- Dishwasher-Safe Air Grill – This intake grill, which effectively captures smoke, grease and cooking odors as they’re drawn through the system, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs – The control knobs can be easily removed and cleaned in the dishwasher, for effortless upkeep.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light – Each heating element includes this safety feature, alerting you to an element that has not yet cooled, even after it’s been turned off.
- Ceran® Glass-Ceramic Surface – This sleek glass-ceramic cooking surface offers a high sheen that’s easy to clean and maintain.
This model comes in 3 colors: Black Floating Glass, White and Euro Style Stainless.
Don’t forget to check out our Close-out Deals for savings you would never of imagined.
You can stop in our showroom at 456 West Main St. Mesa, AZ 85201 or call us directly at 480-834-4953