Maytag SS Finger Print Resistant Finish Package Sale
Maytag 4 Piece Kitchen Appliance Package Details
MFI2570FEZ BASE MSRP: $2,199.00
36- Inch Wide French Door Refrigerator with PowerCold® Feature – 25 Cu. Ft.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. Easy-to-clean, Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel finish keeps your fridge looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- PowerCold® Feature Somewhere between the grocery store and home cold food becomes not so cold- that’s where Maytag® comes in. The PowerCold® feature gets everything in your refrigerator back to nice and cold, nice and quick.
- Temperature-Controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ Deli Drawer. Complete with temperature controls, the Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer is the ideal size for large party platters and deli trays.
Dimensions: H: 70 1/8″ W: 35 5/8″ D: 35 1/4″
Mdb7949sdz dw BASE MSRP: $749.00
Powerful Dishwasher at Only 47 dBA1
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your microwave looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
The PowerBlast™ cycle removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam to finish the job.
Maytag® dishwashers feature the most powerful motor on the market2, so you can be sure what you put in comes out clean.
Mmv5220fz otr BASE MSRP: $419.00
Over-The-Range Microwave With WideGlide™ Tray – 2.1 Cu. Ft.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your microwave looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Sensor Reheat Sensors help to evenly reheat food by automatically adjusting cooking time as needed.
- WideGlide™ Tray The WideGlide™ tray can hold a 10″ x 15″ pan without getting stuck in place like it would on a turntable.
Mer8650fz rng BASE MSRP: $899.00
30-Inch Wide Electric Range with Fan Convection and Max Capacity Rack – 6.4 Cu. Ft.
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
Fan Convection heats food inside and out to seal in flavors, using a fan to circulate air for even temperatures.
The Precision Cooking™ system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.